Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Abiru ("Tokunbo Abiru") Empowerment and Endowment Programs
In fulfilment of my campaign agenda, I am pleased to announce the take-off of my empowerment and endowment programs:
- Abiru COVID-19 Relief Support (effective January 31, 2021)
- Skills Acquisition & Development Program (on or before March 31, 2021)
- Scholarship Program for University Education (to be unveiled by March 31, 2021)
- Interest free-loans to Market Women & Traders (on or before Mar ch 31, 2021).
The Abiru COVID-19 Relief Support is for vulnerable members of our constituency (i.e. widows; people with special needs & disabilities; women; unemployed youth/state boys), and they are to be nominated by the following stakeholders:
- 98 Wards (10 nominees each)
- 16 LGA Party Chairmen (5 nominees each)
- GAC Leaders (10 nominees each)
- 16 Christian Association Leaders (10 nominees each)
- 16 League of Imam Leaders (10 nominees each)
- 31 Traditional Leaders (5 nominees each)
- Identified Apex Leaders in the 5LGAs (5 nominees each).
Other necessary information/features of the Abiru Covid-19 Reli ef Support are
indicated in the attached brochure.